4.0 out of 5 stars Love and gratitude heals water, 2 Nov. 2009
Iona Main Stewart (Odense, Denmark) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The True Power of Water (Paperback)
Another exciting book by the author of "The Hidden Messages in Water", Masaru Emoto.

Emoto has now begun to work with the power of hado (which he defines as "all the subtle energy that exists in the universe") by means of a radionics device that can measure this energy. He reveals that the various illnesses are caused by specific negative emotions. For example, the emotion connected with diabetes is impatience, while the emotion of anxiety is responsible for dyspepsia.

By preparing hado water containing opposite waves of hado than those of the negative emotions concerned and administering it to the patient, amazing cures are effected.

As regards the power of positive words, it is still the author's experience that "love and gratitude" provides the strongest effect. Even water exposed to electromagnetic waves emitted by a TV or mobile phone is protected by these words, whereas otherwise the water is negatively affected and cannot form crystals.

As in the previous book mentioned above, this one contains moving photos of beautiful crystals formed from water exposed to positive words, this time as well as to specific works of classical music.

The author's concluding words are as follows:

"We must pay respect to water, feel love and gratitude, and receive vibrations with a positive attitude.

Then, water changes, you change, and I change."

These inspiring words sum up the essence of his work.

5.0 out of 5 stars The True Power of Water, 12 May 2012
This review is from: True Power of Water (Paperback)
This is a great book and a great gift to any humanbeing. I am saying Thank You before I drink water, before I start using water for my dish washing, before I start using water for brushing my teeth and this routine is great. It gives lot of positive energy and all the works is getting done very smoothly. Masaru Emoto is a genius really. Love and Gratitude is very powerful and when I stick that word sticker in my water bottle and drink that water it is doing lots of good to me. It is healing lot of my health problems and makes me very productive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing and life-changing, 16 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The True Power of Water (Paperback)
This book is very, very interesting and so easy to read! The best thing about it is that Dr Emoto explains things in such simple words and vocabulary that it is easy to grasp his theory and understand his studies. I really enjoyed reading the book, it has given me lots to think about it and I have recommended it to lots of my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous little book, 26 Feb. 2011
Mrs. S. A. Cardew (Shropshire,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The True Power of Water (Paperback)
Consider that we ourselves are mostly water and you might want to sit up and take notice of this book. Sure, one can argue about methodology and science. However, just look at the pictures of the beautiful crystal formations and also of the damaged crystals and consider the possibility, just for a moment, that there is more going on here than we really know. At the very least it's a very readable book.

4.0 out of 5 stars an easy read about emotos journey with water and its uses, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The True Power of Water (Paperback)
an easy read about emotos journey with water and its uses, a great intro that covers lots of different aspects to how it was discoverd, its use, etc..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Excellent

The True Power of Water
The True Power of Water by Masaru Emoto (Paperback - April 2005)
Used & New from: £0.22