Format: Board book|Change

on 29 August 2010
This book is perfect. It is simple with nice illustrations and the story is simply about what the child (could be interpreted as a boy or a girl) does with his or her two mummies. They play together, go to the park etc. The story rhymes and reads really well.
on 12 May 2010
Our son really enjoyed this book, far more than i expected, it helped him a lot to see his own family reflected in a book
on 5 July 2010
Nice board book, which activities that little ones are familiar with, and to round it off the baby has two mummies!
on 17 October 2012
Bought this book for my grandson , for his mommies to read to him. There aren't many books available for this topic and so was very pleased to be able to purchase it. The mommies were very pleased with the contents, and how it is written, so all in all very pleased, would recommend
on 17 July 2012
As one of the two moms in our family, I am always on the lookout for books with diverse family structures to share with our son. I ordered this one when it was recommended by Amazon and am so glad I did. It's a simple story about the adventures of a little family with two moms. It's not clear if the child is a boy or girl, which is nice. My son loves this book and brings it to us to read constantly - I think it's going to be a favourite!
on 29 March 2010
a lovely board book - perfect for any toddler - we are very happy to own a copy especially as our family has a mammy and a mummy
on 19 November 2010
My partner and I have recently had a baby boy. He is 5 months old now and has always loved the rhyming flow of this simple book. I'm sure when he's older he'll love the fact that the baby has two mums in it just like him.
on 28 December 2012
Really sweet little board book, nicely illustrated with sweet rhymes. The little one enjoyed it and nice to have some role model alternative families to share with her.
on 7 July 2012
A really lovely little book, our LO who is nearly 2 loves it, and is starting to repeat the sentences back to us (well, kind of). I definitely recommend it for two mummy families.
on 6 December 2014
Not many same-sex parenting books out there that aren't cheesy and preachy but this is really lovely, a loving book that just happens to have two mums. Wish there were more books out there for same-sex families that were a bit more creative rather than the bland ones about. Tango makes three is also perfect.
Bought for the child I childmind but my kids absolutely love it too just because it's a lovely book and they relate the characters to their friend.