TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 April 2008
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 1996. Since that time, I had tried a variety of things to reduce the intensity of my symptoms and the number of flare ups that I experience. Then, about three years ago, I began noticing how food could either exasperate my health issues or make me feel better, particularly my moods and energy levels.

Over time, mostly through trial and error, I have created a nutritional plan that seems to support my needs, increase the number of good days I have, and is easy enough to follow without feeling like I'm on a diet. In some ways, it's like learning to cook again so I'm always on the look out for interesting recipes that I can adapt as needed. Generally, this tends to mean making two dinners, one for myself and another for my family.

Then, I came upon The Fibromyalgia Cookbook. I was pleasantly surprised. All the things that I had to learn the hard way (no red meat, no refined flour, no refined sugar, and plenty of fresh raw vegetables) were set out in black and white before me. What's more, the recipes were simple to make (even when I'm having a bad day) and tasty enough so that my family actually enjoyed quite a few of the meals and salads.
on 22 August 2013
Over priced, I could do better. Nothing inspired me, bland recipes and I do not think it is necessary to be so restricted in your diet. I have fibromyalgia and am Gluten free, eat lots of fruit veg and no processed foods. Don't buy it.
on 30 May 2013
I have not really found and new recipes, its just mainly adapting to suit your particular needs and diet chosen
on 9 August 2013
I am very happy with this recipe book and am looking forward to trying out the recipes. I hope they help.
on 3 August 2014