Format: Flexibound|Change

on 26 October 2005
From the moment I bought this book I knew it would be useful. I'm studying for a degree in Graphic Design and I always use it to start developing my ideas. There are so many designs, layouts and pictures to choose from and they come in so many different formats, which range from full colour designs to very simple black and white layouts. I would definately recommend this book to anyone who has an active interest in design, be they a professional or amateur.
on 10 September 2012
This is a little gem. Packed with inspiration for flyers, websites, posters, brochures and newsletters, etc. Handy tips scattered throughout.
on 19 August 2013
I got this book for my daughter to use in her college media course. The book is a great source of layout and design ideas and suitable for use in desktop publishing, an subject she was struggling with.

My daughter found the book invaluable and feels it contributed towards her passing the course.
on 14 February 2009
Another great book from Jim Krause, detailing practical examples of all sorts of material: Posters, leaflets, brochures etc. Good in themselves and the underlying deign concepts can be freely adapted and re-used.
on 22 June 2010
I've been wanting this book for years. Its a great addition to the Idea Index.
on 7 August 2014
This book is pretty dated and not particularly helpful. Don't get this.