Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 December 2007
If you are looking for a large print reference NASB of excellent quality, but which isn't a Hebrew/Greek study bible, then look no further. The print could hardly be easier to read and the leather is of a high quality.

I purchased mine in 2005 from Amazon.co.uk at a cost of £30. Most sellers seem to be offering it at lest than half that price, which is a giveaway if it's the same bible!

The NASB isn't my favourite translation, but it is reckoned to be one of the most accurate, word-for-word translations, and I would definitely recommend it.
on 12 February 2015
The New American Standard Bible, which I purchased, is said to be the most accurate Bible translation available. This 2002 updated edition is great in giant print (14pt) and is very good value. If you need it quite quickly then I suggest you contact the seller, Wordrey, & upgrade the postage, it is set at 2nd class Royal Mail rate. I did contact the seller with a qauestion which they answered promptly & satisfactorily. I did try other book sellers but they did not have the font size I required for reading with my poor eyesight. I reccomened & will use them again.
on 16 November 2014
Nice big print, good binding and easy to understand, i.e. I have a NKJ version also in large print but not hard backed and I found both complementary, Jesus words printed in red which makes it so easy to understand as mentioned. However, I'm a little bit disappointed that there are no synopsis at the beginning of the books to explained who may have wrote the books or some important chapters, parables etc in the book to look out for as in the NKJ. Also I found the pages are a little thin, but not a bad bible to have.
on 23 August 2009
Giant Print is very clear & easy to use. The cross references were there but I was disappointed in the limited concordance.
on 16 September 2015
vary please with this bible nice quietly print size good for me ,I am please I choses this one
on 7 March 2016
great don't have to use magnifier at all