Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 November 2015
Bought this as a present for a young female relative who loves anything to do with building. Nice, detailed illustrations and I like the way it shows the progress over time on the building site. Also good how the child can spot different things on the pages. It could do with some female builders or tradespeople as I haven't noticed any in the book. This is why I deducted one star.
on 2 April 2011
......... sitting with my two 6 and 7 year old grandsons as they studied the wonderful drawings to find the workers. Watching them discover how a building site works and how each trade is added to enable the building to progress. A fantastic book for all children who are interested in their surroundings and an education for Grans, too!
on 9 January 2014
Loved this book for my little grandson who loves all things to do with construction, plenty to read, view and try to find excellent book.
on 18 November 2015
Bought this for my nephew who is 4 and loves anything to do with construction,absolutely loved this book