4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly Perfect
Published on 16 Mar 2010 by Mae

2.0 out of 5 stars Every woman's travel journal
I was disappointed with this journal as it is geared for US and Canadian travellers, no UK Embassy details, I thought it was poor quality, something you are likely to pick up in a Poundland shop, not good value in my opinion. Would have returned it but the friend I bought it for was leaving within a few days of the purchase.
Published on 15 Nov 2012 by loopy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly Perfect, 16 Mar 2010
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
I bought this journal for my first round the world trip and am so happy with it. The cover and design inside the book is lovely including short quotes from other female travellers but isn't pretentious. It gives plenty of hints and tips for female travellers and although aimed at an American audience is mostly relevant to all. It is also sturdy and compact so perfect to fit inside a backpack and not take up to much room!

The only bad thing I can say is that there is not a vast amount of room for writing your journal. So if you are planning to take a long trip, I would take a back up note book in case¬

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 Nov 2009
M. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
this travel journal was perfect for me, plenty of space for writing, a hard enough back to keep the book in good condition but without making it too heavy, and a useful folder in the back to keep bits and pieces. I will buy again....

2.0 out of 5 stars Every woman's travel journal, 15 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
Fantastic product. This was a gift for a friend going to South Africa. It is the perfect size, not to big, not too small. Realy beautifully layed out!

5.0 out of 5 stars makes a lovely gift, 13 Sep 2011
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
This was a gift for a friend who has decided to go travelling. Lovely cover, nice and 'pretty' which is the kind of thing my friend likes. Nice details inside, quotes etc. Very happy with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travellers, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
I brought this for my Daughter when she went to Thailand travelling for a year, its great & I have enjoyed reading all about her adventures now she's back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
Bought this for a present for my sister-in-law who is going on a BIG trip to Australia, China etc. It was well laid out and slim enough to fit easily in a bag but somehow misses the wow factor. OK for an "extra" present

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
I bought it for a friend, I loved the cover and all the tips inside I thought it would be useful for her to record her trip and maybe add some photos I was pleased with my purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Everso Slightly Disappointed..., 10 Dec 2011
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
Bought this as a Christmas present for my Mum, who's off traveling next year. Lovely product, but I was rather disappointed that there are absolutely NO blank pages for sketches, as advertised in the product description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Present, 1 Dec 2009
This review is from: Everywoman's Travel Journal (Diary)
My sons girlfriend is going travelling, what an excellent book to take to record all details of the trip. Very informative.

Everywoman's Travel Journal
Everywoman's Travel Journal by Ten Speed Press (Diary - 1 May 2009)