Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 November 2014
This is an welcome addition to my vegan/vegetarian library. Creative recipes without fish or meat. I was hoping to extend and enhance the veggie Shushi preparation in our kitchen, this book facilitates that.
on 20 March 2014
A concise and thoughtful exposé on the impact of mindful consideration of the place of food, it's genesis , preparation, presentation and consumption that compels a re think of our approach to the fundamentals of our sustenance.
Having said that, practical and sensible advice is forthcoming and readily assimilated into the daily business of surviving to eat.
Well presented, clean photography and attractive language.
Highly recommended for the mindful cook. And gardener.
on 5 January 2015
I am unlikely to ever try to cook anything from this book as there are very few pictures :(
With an unfamiliar cuisine pictures, in my opinion, are essential.
on 22 April 2011
i like this, book, it is one i come back to for ideas, the philosophy is very agreeable to me as a vegan and a zen buddhist. But let down by the fact that many ingredients in the recipes are often non existent in my neck of the woods.

Recipes would be more helpful if they offered alternatives. So for me not such much a recipe book to cook from but an ideas book, a coffee table book.
on 7 January 2015
Lovely book, wonderful recipes
on 1 October 2015
Limited picturea and ingredients difficult to find