on 7 April 2014
This book has lots of good advice that is practical and useful in everyday writing. I often find myself referring back to it, one of the best books I have read on the subject. Casagrande doesn't shy away from grammar, and this, in part, explains the book's success. I suggest you brush up on your grammar before you read it.
on 22 March 2016
Due to the speed of deliver, your service it has allowed me to get on with my strategy and plans for launch the business targeting people, particularly at universities, to gain wealth from their writing. Great book and I am looking forward to put it on the reading list, as part of the marketing and sales plans.
on 24 October 2014
First rate and very practical. No fluff.
on 24 June 2015