5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 22 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Lacking
I found this book a frustrating read -- it lacks a good flow of useful information but is intsead punctuated with anecdotes and detours throughout.

Published on 2 Aug 2006 by D. Fortunov

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art (Paperback)
I purchased this book as part of a leaving gift for a colleague at work who is going on to further study at Uni. Before this he was venturing across the pond to America on a camping trip amongst black bears so thought how appropriate this would be and it went down a storm. Very informative book would definately recommend to anyone with a good sense of humour that doesn't easily offend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Hillarious Reading, 2 Aug 2011
Harleybod (Fleet, Hants) - See all my reviews
The new edition even better than the original, well written for all sensitivities, have used this book throughout my Scouting and Military career to address this essential subject for all who dare to stray beyond the 30 mile an hour town limit sign.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lacking, 2 Aug 2006
D. Fortunov - See all my reviews

For such a no-nonsense title I would have expected no-nonsense content, but instead it only left my questions unanswered. Indeed, I doubt if the question posed by the title is adequately answered anywhere in the book.

If you're looking for useful information on camping practices I suggest you go elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lacking, 2 Aug 2006