1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mix of naughty stories I've got sitting pretty on my bookshelf!, 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: Nice Girls, Naughty Sex: 20 Erotic Tales (Paperback)
This has honestly got to be the best mix of naughty stories I've got sitting pretty on my bookshelf!

It's chaptered into four sections;

Vanilla
Dirty Martini
Licorice Whips
Oysters

This allows you to have a dip in to the book with ease, where-ever the mood takes you.

The opening story by Sommer Marsden is so beautifully written and well placed at the beginning of the book. It's kindness towards a difficult subject really set me up for the quality of writing to come.

And I wasn't disappointed. Each story held something new They were all well written and provoked a variety of emotions in me (from a sweet outwards smile to having to duck my hands under the covers).

The Licorice Whips chapter was perhaps a touch tame, though that may just be because of the utter filth I'm use to reading these days. The Oysters chapter on the other hand was just right. There's always a tendency to over-do the whole lesbian thing but the stories included here were simply beautiful and just happened to involve two - or more - women. My favourite within this chapter is definitely Phoenix, by Valerie Lewis. I'm not going to ruin it for you by spilling my bean, just know that it put me in a wonderful mood for the rest of the day.

I also really enjoyed the different fetishes included in Dirty Martini, from pet play to a whole heap of uniformed men pleasuring one lucky lady, I saved this chapter for just before bed and it inspired some very colourful dreams!

In conclusion, every story in Nice Girls, NAUGHTY SEX touched me in some way. They are all original to each other and yet the way the book is composed allows each to flow perfectly into the next, proving Jordan and Samantha's strong editing skills.

I've been a fan of the Oysters and Chocolate website for a long time now. They showcase some incredibly hot erotica stories and art work (including my own er-hum). This is my first read of their work and it has made me want to delve straight in to another... Thank you Ladies! -x-

Nice Girls, Naughty Sex: 20 Erotic Tales
Nice Girls, Naughty Sex: 20 Erotic Tales by Samantha Sade (Paperback - 3 Mar 2011)