4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, shame about no colour
Published on 14 Nov 2005 by J. Hopkirk

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic Lantern Guide
No Free Quick Reference Wallet Card In Book.
I Expected Te Book To Be Complete ,Condition Of Book Is Good
Published 20 months ago by johnboxster

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, shame about no colour, 14 Nov 2005
This review is from: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT/EOS 350D (Magic Lantern Guides) (Paperback)
I bought this book about four months after buying my 350D. I'd read a handful of non-model-specific books on digital photography while waiting for this to be published and had obviously been using my camera (with its manual) a great deal. Nonetheless I found this expanded manual pretty clear and definitely infitely better than than the camera's official manual. I learnt a few things I hadn't managed to work out for myself and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has bought this excellent camera. However, apart from the glossy cover, this is entirely in black and white which makes it feel a little cheap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Far more better than 350D's Manual, 25 Jun 2006
Canon EOS 350D's manual is all about this and that, I mean press this button to achieve or on/off that and things like that.

While, this book has explanations included, behind all this and that in EOS 350D. Chapters have a good explanation of all the features of the camera. This information is very useful for beginners or for the people who are in search of thing other than EOS 350D's manual.

Quick reference wallet card, with plastic coating is wonderful handy addition to it. Glossary, at the end gives a good explanations of all the terms used in the book. Last, but not the lest, it talks about 350D's accessories like flash, lenses , Tripods and so on. Another source for the people who want more from their fantastic 350D

5.0 out of 5 stars If you got the camera you need this book., 19 Feb 2006
Being new to To DSLR photography, I got the Canon EOS 350D and I`m glad I did. The only thing that disappoints is the manual.If you`ve got this camera and you need a handle on it this is the book. I had to carry it with me for a few weeks but this is the book that will realy help you suss all the features of this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody is right - this is a must for 350D owners, 24 July 2006
Tony (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Having used Canon film SLR's my leap into digital was also going to be down the Canon road, and I am very pleased indeed with the 350D. However, as is the case nowadays with anything and everything electronic you purchase, even software (such as Corel or Adobe), 3rd party manuals always seem to be better, and this book is no execption.

It's small format makes it easy to ready anywhere and not so daunting either. I do have a couple of books that you really need to sit down and prepare to read - this is informative and easy to read.

Got a 350D... Get this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Missing instruction book, 3 Jan 2010
Since I bought my 400D secondhand on the internet it came without an instruction manual. Many things on the camera are obvious, but this little instruction book filled all the gaps. It's easy to assimilate the information and there's something new to learn each time I use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT/ by Michael A Guncheon, 1 Jan 2009
Annette Townend "Nette" (England) - See all my reviews
This was Highly Recommended to me and it lived up to it. Very Best Camera book I have ever read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its all here, 7 Jan 2014
Fantastic book ,it is all here . So nice just to pick it up and find something you would not look at and discover via the internet.
Worth the money two fold .Even an idiot like is learning from it .Monkey see monkey do .

4.0 out of 5 stars DSLR camera use and options, 17 Mar 2013
Very heplful book on understnding the complex workings of this camera. especially for those who want to move off the automatic settings. or are beginners in the use of DSLR-- even though they may understand the manual SLR camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 20 Feb 2013
Very good guide and much better than the instructions that come with the camera. The book is easy to understand and therefore easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon manual., 8 Jan 2013
Mrs. G. M. Cobbin (Dorset, UK.) - See all my reviews
Teaches me alot to learn about the Canon camera i had. thank you for this valuable manual. thank you plus.

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT/EOS 350D (Magic Lantern Guides)
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT/EOS 350D (Magic Lantern Guides) by Michael A. Guncheon (Paperback - 1 Sep 2005)
12.21