5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous - everything I needed to know, 3 Aug. 2011
N. Eastaugh (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sewing with Leather and Suede: The Home Sewer's Guide - Tips, Techniques, Inspiration (Paperback)
The book answered all my questions about dressmaking with leather - what inetrfacing to use, lining, threads, different seams and other tools and equipment which might be useful. Is is the only book I have found specifically about dressmaking techniques for leather. It has given me the confidence to make my first leather garment. 5 out of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! An inspiring and up-to-date book on sewing leather!, 6 Feb. 1999
By A Customer
I love books that inspire me and make me want to create! Lark Books and Sandy Scrivano did just that! Beautiful photography, detailed and practical information, an informational glossary and a generous resource list (it's one thing to create, it's another to find the stuff!). You definitely won't think 60's when reading this book... this is LEATHER WITH ATTITUDE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
helpful although assumes a lot of knowledge

Used & New from: £16.85