4.0 out of 5 stars wannabe Harry Potters get the know-how, 9 Nov 2001
By A Customer
a book which should be bought by young and old to find out just how to amass shrunken heads and how to make a book-safe to keep treasures in. Full of fun and informative too. I've got to go and make a home for a toad now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing with creative ideas!, 23 Jun 2002
Lizzie (macclesfield, cheshire, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Book of Wizard Craft: In Which the Apprentice Finds Spells, Potions, Fantastic Tales, & 50 Enchanting Things to Make (Hardcover)
For my little sisters birthday, i couldnt find her anything in the shops that she might like. but when i got home i had a look on the net and found a great 'harry potter' inspired book. She throughly enjoyed it! Her favourite thing to make was the trunk, and she has stored all her toys in it. A brilliant book, very imaginative.

5.0 out of 5 stars magic, 17 April 2009
A book full of fun tasks things to make and do. I made quicksand and dragons blood when I was little with the help of this book:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back to my childhood, 25 Dec 2011
I remember purchasing this as a child, and reading it every single day, even daring to concoct some of the 'potions' listed in this book (bad idea; nearly made my art teacher faint)! I recently dug it up from my old cupboard, and I had such a good time reading it again that I actually went to the kitchen and made the pumpkin ice-cream shakes (and they taste surprisingly good, too).

If your child (or you!) are a lover of the world of magic and fantasy, buy this book. It's definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book of Wizard Craft, 22 Jan 2006
This book is perfect for children interested in wizards.The book is full of exciting stories, potions and things to make. My 7 year old Grandson loves this book and has not put it down since he received it for his birthday. A must for any budding wizards!

5.0 out of 5 stars magic!, 17 April 2009