on 14 October 2011
I ordered this book after being an avid reader of the Design Sponge Blog, which I highly recommend to anyone. This book is full of tips and tricks to transform you home on a budget. The sneak peeks into designers homes also makes for interesting reading. There is a great balance between pictures and text to really make the point. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for inspiration for home makeover ideas.
on 4 February 2012
The cover doesn't do this book justice. It is jam packed with inspiration and ideas. If you like vintage and home made design mixed with new and modern classics you will love this !!
I have bought many books on home decoration here on Amazon but this was so good it made me want to write my first review on here. Very pleased i bought it. Great value for money too as you get LOTS of book for your money.
on 19 May 2012
After becoming addicted to the design sponge blog almost immediately after stumbling across it one day I knew, as soon as I saw this the book on Amazon, that it too needed to become a part of my life. What the blurb and pictures don't tell you is the lovely binding, weight and quality you immediately feel on picking the book up. It's filled with page after glossy page of wonderfully curated homes. It lets the pictures mostly speak for themselves only interspersed occasionally with carefully considered tips and comments. Perfect for leafing through for inspiration on a wet weekend.
on 11 October 2011
A wonderful book with more than a hundred ideas for people who love décor! It has also DIY projects with great ideas and very simple to do! I truly recommend this book.
on 20 December 2011
I'm in love with this book!
It does justice to the website with plenty of design ideas, DIY projects, and gorgeous pictures.
This book is really inspiring!
on 10 February 2013
I would reccomend it
I like the photos and the option to have a look any time I want without having to "on" my computer..
The only "but": the people houses section is too extensive for me. I would have prefer more DIY projects but I keep in mind the website is always there...
on 1 March 2013
this book has driven my boyfriend mad as new peices of furniture are constantly appearing that i can upcycle and make my own. gives great tips, ideas and insporation. i wouldnt be without it. does everything kirsty allsops craft book failed to deliver.
on 17 October 2012
This book has lots of ideas but I think its a bit confusing. You can't find what you're looking for right away. Despite all, you can always find something to improve your home.
on 25 January 2013
This book has a real weight to it with a lovely tactile cover. Full of stunning pictures printed on a nice heavy weight paper. Very happy with it over all.
on 9 May 2013
great solid book- includes some weekend projects to carry out. brimming with tips and décor ideas- suiting wide market of styles.