Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 September 2013
This looked like a nice funny guide, but honestly it's a wast of time...
It seems it was written without a lot of care, so beyond small bits and piece ofuseful information, it's very likely you know most of it, and don't care about the rest.
on 10 July 2014
Bought as a fun birthday present for my boyfriend who hates reading. He loved it and is now constantly telling me little hints and tips that he has read about. It is pretty well written and quite comical as well as useful. Brilliant little gift idea.
on 3 August 2015
For all those that have men in your lives that let the words you speak go in one ear and out the other this book is the best thing that has been published in a long time. My partner is the worst person when it comes to thinking/doing/applying new things to his life or even improving upon them. I bought this book as a funny hint that I'm not the only exasperated female in the world and surprisingly he's started to read it and do things from it. So much so I caught him in the bathroom moisturising the other night! (Granted he was using the wrong wipes but he was so proud of himself!). Ladies and gents if you just can't face bringing something up with your other half or even your sons I would definitely suggest this book.
on 23 July 2012
brought this a jokey gift for my brother and he was actually laughing as he read this. he assured us that it was quite a good book.
on 27 April 2013
i purchased this book for my teenage son, he really likes the book and as he doesnt read much i was pleased
on 23 January 2014
New man, new skills! A useful fun read, a bit American in places though. Was purchased as a stocking filler, every mam should have a copy.
on 24 January 2015
The 5 men I gave a copy to for Christmas were all non-plussed - but their wives loved it!
on 23 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for my son!. It still sitting on the side while he silks but I find it a very informative read.
on 8 April 2015
Considering this is not new it is in excellent condition. This is ideal for my buddy
on 5 January 2016
Excellent book, some useful tips and recommendations.