on 27 April 2002
This book opens up a whole new world of rice dishes, with very few "obscure" ingredients. It is also filled with notes and photographs of the authors travel and, if such things were still in fashion, would make a great coffee table book. I began cooking from it straight away.
on 24 September 2013
I had wanted a copy of this for ages, and am so happy to have got one at last. This is a really
essential book for anyone who likes cooking and has a 'library' of cook books. There are umpteen varieties of
rice grown all over the world, and this book gives you all the info on how and where it grows, how to store it and cook it, and lots more besides. Great recipes too.
on 14 August 2015
As I hoped, there are lots of very interesting ricipes, I am looking forward to working through the beek.