5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow patterns
These cat patterns are nice and easy to follow yet they are all slightly different, the book is written for those who have some knitting skills, so far I have completed 1 black cat who now sits on the side table waiting for me to finish a friend for him!
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by Mrs. R. Y. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs proof reading
This is a nice little book but could have done with proof reading before it went to print, unless of course you prefer your cats with four left legs.
Saying that, my first attempt actually came out like a deformed weasel ;)
Published 1 month ago by Yannix

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow patterns, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Knit Your Own Cat: Easy-To-Follow Patterns for 16 Frisky Felines (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit Your Own Cat, 13 Dec. 2012
I love this book - the patterns are easy to follow and I have already made four cats for Christmas presents - if I can bear to part from them!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Knitting Book For Cat Lovers!, 2 July 2013
As soon as I saw this book advertised for sale I knew I'd have to put it on my wish list! I love knitting and I love cats, all eight of them ranging from Heinz 57 to pedigree and I love them all. This book is a definite must have for crazy cat people like me!
I thought It was well priced and covers most breeds and my purchase arrived very quickly from Canada to the U.K.
Cat lovers, you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 Oct. 2012
I love this book, i haven't started knitting the cats as yet, but they do look easy, very pleased with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars It was just what I wanted!, 9 Oct. 2013
I thought it was good when I viewed the book on line but it exceeded my expectations when I received it and saw the contents

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book!, 28 Jan. 2013
I can't wait to knit my first characterful cat! Patterns are well designed and easy to follow. The whole book is well illustrated and lovely to look at

4.0 out of 5 stars if your good with knitting needles, 19 Feb. 2013
I bought this book for my daughter but being as she is a beginner . I think she was struggling with this book,
but for the more expierinanced knitters it is really a good buy,

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute pictures!, 10 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely book. Bought as a present for my daughter who is mad on cats and knitting. It was great to find a product that combined both and she was very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 4 Feb. 2014
Received it almost next day. Have not used it yet but the patterns look very good. I will be making one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love cats., 26 Nov. 2013
I must say I really loved this book of knitted cats. I bought this for a relative and I think she'll love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›