TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 September 2013
Detailed description of our mainstream politicians and what they get up to.

If you've ever wondered about politicians and their connection to zombie banks then this is the book for you. Plus the REAL reason there are blood banks near parliaments. All is revealed!

The author points out that these ghostly individuals only appear at certain times of the year - the full moon at election time being their favourite. If they appear at your door - beware!

If caught unawares by one of these interlopers then a spell or mantra is suggested. Stand with arms firmly folded, face the intruder and sprinkle garlic in their general direction. Then, holding your lucky horseshoe over their head, begin intoning in a deep voice "Yes, ......of course .......I will .......vote for you!............. Now begone!"

This incantation usually works and alone is worth the price of the book.
on 8 March 2011
I was skeptical about this book before reading it, but by the end it had completely changed my life....... or not, as it were, as it turns out I'm dead. Still, 5 stars!
on 28 June 2010
A good introduction indeed if you're new to this exciting area of parapsychology. However it doesn't really add anything new to the existing litterature on the subject. It's an overall good read, though some chapters in which the author describes at lenght some of his family and relatives' personal and often unrelated stories can easily become quite boring... I particularly appreciated the bibliography though, which allowed me to discover much more interesting authors in the field such as William Baldwin.
on 24 April 2013
The book didn't work, they won't get off me! They're all sticky and they won't stop talking about "The War"

Please someone recommend another book that will get them off me!
on 14 March 2010
I am very like much to him, and she were very nice. Also I thinked she were well and fine and he gived good to reading in my house. Also, was meanly belt of house and corks.