on 8 December 2009
I found this book on angels randomly in a shop after having dreamt with my guardian angel. I found it easy to read and I found lots of information, tips and techniques what was new to me.
On the other hand the practices are based on relaxation/meditation and highly developed visualisation - what I believe is very difficult for the most of us. From the basic practices the author suggest to follow his instructions, which might be useful and successful, but on the other hand I think is difficult for beginners, for those who are not familiar with relaxing/meditation techniques. Also for me it seems the actual meeting with the angel, he uses out of body experience, what can be reached easier than he suggest. (Easy to learn - hard to master)
So I would recommend this book as a good source on contacting angels - but probably not for those who have not started their spiritual search yet.