5.0 out of 5 stars tarot and the journey of the hero
Published 7 months ago by una cliente da roma

1.0 out of 5 stars It scores a 1 as there is no way to score 0
I am amazed that this guy makes a living selling Tarot Books. Avoid, it is misleading at best. I would suggest reading Don Milo Duquette to get an understanding of the Tarot Journey.
Published on 16 Oct 2008 by Lerrocco

5.0 out of 5 stars tarot and the journey of the hero, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tarot and the Journey of the Hero (Paperback)
This is by no way a "misleading" book as a previous reviewer called it, giving the impression that it is a failure no matter how you consider it, while he is only disappointed by Mr. Banzhaf's Jungian interpretation of the cards. Of course, as for everything else, it depends on what you are expecting from tarots, or from books on them. If you are only into the divination,the "how to do,how to read" thing, then this book may not be what you need, since it explains next to nothing about that; but if you are also interested in the mythological, in_depth interpretation of the 22 major Arcana, with a clear jungian turn, this is really an excellent book. Then, why should we separate philosophy from practice? I find my card reading only improved and by no means hindered by the hints I got from this work, which deepened my own intuition of the cards themselves. It's only my point of view, but I find myself really satisfied with this work and do recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It scores a 1 as there is no way to score 0, 16 Oct 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Every home should have a copy, 22 July 2009
Peter Rouse (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tarot and the Journey of the Hero (Paperback)
This book was lent to me and having read it I purchased my own copy which I immediately lent on to a friend (I must ask for it back!).
The author has such a tender grasp of the human condition and the oft repeating cycle of learning that we all go through at our own pace and with more or less consciousness.

ARRAY(0xa80c09cc)

Tarot and the Journey of the Hero
Tarot and the Journey of the Hero by Hajo Banzhaf (Paperback - 1 Jun 2000)
Used & New from: 21.54