5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Practical information
As Christians we are often faced with situations where we know we need to speak the Word of God out loud over the situation - but what words!

Published on 7 Sept. 2010 by Mr. P. Sheals

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive, but worth the read
The book confirmed a lot of what I have read in other books and although it was very resourceful, I found it a bit repetitive in places. I would still recommend it, because I appreciate that Charles Capps really wants the reader to understand just how important our words are, whether negative or positive. Enjoy!
Published 23 months ago by CK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Practical information, 7 Sept. 2010
Mr. P. Sheals "Mr P" (South Wales, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faith and Confession (Paperback)

In this book many practical examples are given, word for word! Already I have taken a number of 'confessions' from this book and put them on my mobile phone. Then no matter where I am I can pronounce God's Word over my situation.

Another very helpful part of this book is to teach us to guard the things we say which are not in our interests. Such as, "My feet are killing me!" etc.

This book has helped me tremendously, I highly recommend it.

Pat Sheals

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book. came in record time, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Faith and Confession (Paperback)
Thank you so much for the slick delivery of this order. This book is a blessing and I am seeing my life improve so mightily because my words have changed.
Many thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive, but worth the read, 19 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith, 16 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Faith and Confession (Paperback)
Charles Capps book on faith and confession is just great. It is right in line with the word of God. He is very good in explaining the word of faith. It has blessed me and given me a new insight into faith. I would recommend this book if you want to go to another level in your Christian walk. It has answered a lot of questions for me. Confession of God's word and what we say is so very important, because the bible says we will have whatever we say, so we have to say the word.

3.0 out of 5 stars I must confess, 2 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Faith and Confession (Paperback)
I must confess I was not impressed with the price of this book or the way it was sent. No delivery note or identification of sender enclosed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2014
Terence Vaz "Terry" (SW19 London UK) - See all my reviews
Thanks u c Capps.. Abso brill

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
Would recommend.

Faith and Confession
Faith and Confession by Capps Charles (Paperback - 1 Jun. 1987)