5.0 out of 5 stars A New Earth Inspiration Deck, 9 Oct 2008
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: New Earth Card Deck (Cards)
I really like the concept behind inspiration cards. I have a few different decks now. I tend to have them sitting beside my computer. Each day, I pick a card and use it as reminder to ground myself, be true to my genuine self, and stay in the moment. Sometimes, I pick an extra one or two when I'm having a difficult day or just need to re-center myself.

I've read The Power of Now. I have yet to read A New Earth. Something within The Power of Now really resonated deep within me and I've noticed a shift in the way I think.

Immediately, when I got these cards, I started looking through them. Like I said, normally I just pick a card each day. However, as I looked through the cards, I found myself starting to make small piles. Some cards jumped out at me. Perhaps these are lessons that I need to learn. Others were much needed reminders. Still others just felt like a loving hug.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Earth, but not for everybody..., 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: New Earth Card Deck (Cards)
I've read Eckhart Tolle's book and it's a very fundamental read. I bought the cards as a supplement to that book and intended to use it on my desk as a daily inspiration, and that's really useful. I had also intended to take it to a psychic circle to use it as inspiration and as a tool for the sitters, but the word of warning is that if this is what you intend to do, be absolutely sure your sitters know what the subject matter is all about or at least have some idea about the terminology Eckhart uses or they may simply not understand some of the cards which could confuse. Otherwise, a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational and deep, 24 Mar 2013
Janet Mason - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Earth Card Deck (Cards)
Love anything to do with Eckhart Tolle and this is just as excellent as all his writings, I try to change it every day and love the look of it so its on show, really good, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't looked thru this card deck yet but..., 3 May 2014
This review is from: New Earth Card Deck (Cards)
I love Eckhart Tolle's material. HOW WONDERFUL TO HAVE THESE CARDS. tHEY MAKE MY DAY BRIGHTER FOR USING THEM. tHANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 April 2014
This review is from: New Earth Card Deck (Cards)
I love Tolle. His books are inspiring. I read this one twice now and will read it again. It arrived in good condition and safely. I am waiting or hoping to see if he writes another book, it's feels like one is needed

4.0 out of 5 stars new earth card deck, 3 Oct 2013
Tracey (Watford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Earth Card Deck (Cards)
print should be made larger please
however, it's eckhart tolle's best book possibly so even if it were written on the back of envelopes it would be worth having for someone who had no access to the book- would madke a great gift for a young sharp eyed person but bear in mind it has the subtitle finding your lifes purpose (or something like that) adn teh firend i kind of bought it for wouldn't necessaryily have found that relevant (just an excuse to keepit for meyself?)

New Earth Card Deck
New Earth Card Deck by Eckhart Tolle (Cards - 1 Sep 2008)
14.99