Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 August 2007
I really enjoyed this book. It forced me to really think about why I play the game, and how I play it. Particularly at a time when I was getting very caught up in swing theory and technical stuff, I found it very helpful. I'm a professional playing mini tour events in the UK. At this level results are everything and it is all too easy to let your focus on the score suck all the enjoyment out of the game. This book helped me regain my perspective and get back to playing the game for the right reasons. I like the fact that it is a collection of thoughts that I can dip in and out of, consider and come back to.
I would recommend this book to anyone who plays the game. It will not only help you become a better player, but understand yourself better off the course as well.
on 21 June 2007
Offers the serious golfer a deep insight into the mystique of golf (and life)and proposes also valuable attitudes to different situations
on 29 December 2013
This is a philosophical book about golf more than techniques to help one play better golf. One may become a better golfer by trying to understand author's concept of playing golf for fun, relaxation, meditation, concentration, awareness and acceptance of good and bad outcome and win or defeat. A good bed time reading book.
Ramesh Mallya