5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspiring!, 8 Feb 2010
Adeline (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In the Presence of Mystery: Discovering the Wisdom and Peace Beyond Our Mental Noise (New World Lobrary Audio) (Audio CD)
I found this CD very inspiring and calming, no matter how bad I feel - the moment I start listening to this CD my whole mood changes...
But there are some people who say they don't get anything out of Eckhart Tolle's teachings, I think one may have to be ready to understand and... let in some of the information...

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Eckhart, Classic Wisdom, 2 Dec 2011
Fred Davis "Fred S. Davis" (Columbia SC USA) - See all my reviews
I followed Eckhart's every word for two years, and he taught me a lot, some directly and some indirectly. He's simply one of the most effective spiritual teachers on the planet, with the absolute best, most peaceful voice out there. If you're a seeker, seek here. If you're in pain, take these CDs and get some rest. If you're scared, use these to keep the Light on. Come Home.

Fred Davis
Awakening Clarity

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 3 Jun 2013
Debs (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Eckhart is the only spiritual teacher I listen to now. Ive been listening to spiritual teachers for over 20years. This is another excellent recording. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, 14 Jan 2013
Would highly recommend any of eckhart's material to anybody .... Take what you can relate to and leave the ret, but there is most definitely something for everybody within this guys message to the world !