Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 May 2007
All Eckhart Tolle DVD's CD's and books are fantastic - this DVD set is extra special as it is over 4 hours long and comes with a 64 page book.

With his wonderful blend of humour and simple truths, Eckhart's life transforming words deepen our awareness and anchor us firmly in "The now" - the only place we can ever be.

Stillness, presence, silence, the egoic state, the flowering of human consciousness, combating excessive thinking, forms and the formless, are all covered and much more.

Using brilliantly clear explanations Eckhart leads us from suffering into peace.
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2006
I own dozens of CDs by Eckhart Tolle and listen to them regularly each day. They are beyond religion, based on a heart-felt belief that immediately resonates with me as one I know to be true. I would highly recommend this DVD as excellent value. Eckhart's talks on this recording are moving and funny. He uses humour as a way underneath the shell that we build up to protect ourselves.
on 6 February 2007
Wow! Even better than the book. Only wished I had known that he was at Findhorn in 2004 when this was filmed. Would have been there. This has nothing to do with organised religion but a philosophy which I have followed despite having been brought up as a Catholic. Makes more sense to me and Mr Tolle's eloquence makes it very easy to understand compared with a lot of spiritual writers. I strongly recommend this item and his other books too...POWER OF NOW, STILLNESS SPEAKS ETC.. Watching the DVD'S is a form of meditation in itself and takes you to STILLNESS and inner peace....Wow!!!
on 26 September 2011
This little book and two DVD's is a beautifully presented account of a two day retreat led by Eckhart Tolle. It is sometimes humerous in a quiet way. It gives guidance to help us realize that we can appreciate the magic of every moment. His words awakened in me a sense of the specialness of who I am and gave me a feeling of aliveness deep within. Every time I open the book there is always something new.
on 1 October 2009
Wonderful! The videos are truly inspiring and capture a unique peace and spirituality that eminates both from Eckhart Tolle as well as from Findhorn. I have never been but it is now on my list of places to visit even if the unique Eckhart Tolle is not there. He is truly a person with an ability to communicate those sacred and spiritual things that are so difficult to put into words. The book is full of beautiful photos. A thoroughly worthwhile buy not only for oneself but would be a unique gift. Definitely I shall watch it again and again knowing that each new viewing will yield up things that I will have missed. Rich in transformative possiblilies for the world.
on 3 September 2010
I think this DVD & book set is a great gift to yourself and to others. Mr Tolle is a very interesting and lovely person with a great gift, he has that calming effect on your psyche, he has that subtle humor and slow penetrating tale to tell. He tells a universal story, something that goes beyond religion and science. It's a DVD set that you can watch or listen to over and over again and discover something new every time ...
As a scientist I was warned by my physics teacher that 1. you first become a scientist then 2. become a philosopher and at the end you become spiritual (step 3). I managed to put all steps together and Tolle was of great help (together with Barry Long) in my journey.
If you face a crisis in your life or lost something dearly then I would recommend this DVD's to you. If you want to make your life more easy and smooth, watch this .... and enjoy.
on 30 December 2011
I've read The Power of Now and A New Earth and both left me feeling altered in some way - the first was my first contact with Tolle's philosophy - living in the present moment - and I found it hard-going but it has lived with me ever since. A New Earth created a further shift in consciousness for me. Having recently stayed at Findhorn and really appreciated the sacred ambience of the place I was fascinated to see Tolle and Findhorn come together.
On one level I was disappointed - there was little to remind me of Findhorn, and even the photos were supplemented by others from other locations... but hey! Everything he speaks of is about NOT living in the past isn't it?!
I was also mildly disappointed that the DVD was only of Tolle sitting in front of an audience... but I can live with that, because in the end his message is one of perfect simplicity, so why let sophisticated production get in the way? And once again Tolle reaches parts not readily reached with words...
on 3 May 2014
sometimes wish I could go to findhorn spiritual retreat myself if I had the means to go and support of friends. Anyways this book I want to share with everyone I know. If I had the money i'd buy all my friends a copy. A beautiful book haven't watched the dvds yet, but I will soon. Thanks Amazon for safe delivery and amazing products u sell
on 17 January 2014
I absolutely adore Eckheart.

I tell everyone about him and always rec his books. Tell my friends and they have bought a few copies.

He is such a special guy who is sincere and genuinly caring

Guru god xx
on 10 January 2012
This extraordinary CD set of Eckhart Tolle's Findhorn Retreat in Scotland is one of his best collections. World renowned for his bestselling books "A New Earth" and "Power of Now," Eckhart speaks on the simple and powerful truths of his essential teachings. Every word expresses the deep stillness, profound presence and extraordinary power of waking up to the essence of the present moment with masterful clarity.

He offers clear guidance, quiet humor, deep wisdom and simple tools as he deepens our awareness of the sacredness of life and being.

I highly recommend these talks. You may listen to them time and again and they will remain ever fresh and new.

Katie Davis, Author, "Awake Joy"