‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars absorbing guide to how we think, 5 May 2010
Dr. John D. Fleet (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Tao of Equus: A Woman's Journey of Healing and Transformation Through the Way of the Horse (Paperback)
This book has gripped us and we have learned so much about how we think through the parallel to how horses help us to think.
Highly recommended to anyone interested in psychotherapy and the inner journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars tao of equus, 20 Mar. 2011
Robyn Harris - See all my reviews
this book was recommended by a friend. Very interesting and well worth a read if you are interested in animals, especially horses, and what they have to offer, and to teach us - particularly women.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book your horse has been waiting for you to read, 25 Sept. 2014
Thought provoking and inspirational. It changed my relationship with my horses from the day I started reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tao of Equus- fantastic!, 25 Jun. 2006
An amazing book which gives a different perspective on the world of the horse and human interaction. Read it with an open mind. It makes you think and question long held views in the equestrian world. You might just learn something about yourself and your horse here too!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›