on 3 July 2010
This book is fantastic for anyone who is really wanting to do self work and/or anyone into guided meditations/creative visualisation (although not stated or overly apparent or obvious there is an element of the spiritual that comes through). Each section is introduced & discussed before each easy to follow meditation. It is a very simple straightforward easygoing book.
on 14 June 2014
This meditation Cd is excellent. I am a novice at meditation and I found it very easy,relaxing and it really did transport me to another world! Perfect!
on 15 March 2014
I started to read a Shakti Gawain Book Creative Visualization,many years ago and I was not dissapointed,with her meditation C Ds Thank you very much
on 16 September 2014
A lovely book and contains really useful information
on 28 June 2015
Good book. Delivery take its time
on 9 November 2015
I loved it...!!!
on 22 February 2016
excellent
on 4 March 2013
Mmm - not sure about this one. There aren't many meditations to try and some of them don't really appeal e.g. I didn't fancy meeting my inner child or meeting my male and female inner selves. I found James van Praagh's book of meditations a better read with probably more value for money.