4.0 out of 5 stars Another Shakti Gawain Hit
Published on 3 Mar 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars A VERY basic book on intuition!
Published on 21 Feb 2010 by L. Mateus

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Shakti Gawain Hit, 3 Mar 2004
By A Customer
I was introduced to Shakti Gawain's writing by a friend during a particualrly low time in my life. Whilst i understand that we each have our own way of dealing with things, her books have had large impact on the way i look at my life. This book is written so the reader can follow at their own pace and has very well explained excercises that can be followed (or not if you so choose) The common sense she uses and her ablility to get her knowledge across to the everyday person is exceptional. Highly recommended for anyone who wishes to take more control of their life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Developing Intuition Deck, 26 Jun 2008
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Developing Intuition is a set of 52 inspirational cards meant to encourage the user to listen to that inner voice and feel what is right. Although I looked through the cards when I got them, I find that I prefer reading one per day. Therefore, I tend to pick a card each morning. Sometimes, I answer the questions or do the exercises in my journal right away. Other times, I take the day to ponder the notion or use it to remind me to be more open to the possibilities for that day.

I find that getting centered first thing in the morning does make a difference. I do make more effort throughout the day to listen to my intuition and to stay in the moment. This is especially true on days that I know are going to be stressful. I have been using the cards in random order so I could continue my daily ritual for quite some time.

2.0 out of 5 stars A VERY basic book on intuition!, 21 Feb 2010
L. Mateus "lolakaycee" (SW London) - See all my reviews
I was exceptionally disappointed with this book: I was looking for a book that would have given me greater insight with regards to intuition. I have had some absolutely amazing insights and strokes of intuition that generally come out of the blue. I wanted to learn how to be able to recreate these epiphanies, but even though the author promises greater insight into intuition, what she wrote I already knew. The book is very basic, more geared up toward readers that are broaching the subject for the first time, so not a book that was of any help to me. In comparison Penney Peirce' s "The Intutive Way" is a far superior book that is equally fascinating to a first time reader on the subject or someone that uses their intuition but wants to gain greater mastery of it. It is a shame that so few truly exquisite books are written on such a fascinating subject as intuition.

Developing Intuition: Practical Guidance for Daily Life
Developing Intuition: Practical Guidance for Daily Life by Shakti Gawain (Hardcover - Nov 2000)
Used & New from: 0.01