5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market dealing with death, afterlife.
Wonderful book! Very easy reading and profound answers to some of the hidden mysteries of life. I was filled with a greater sense of appreciation for life, and renewed enthusiasm for making the most of this lifetime. It also brings a very deep sense of peace and inner fulfillment. Much broader perspective to view life and death with.
Published on 4 Aug 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable........
Being, as far as I know, new to the whole afterlife thing, I approached this book with an open mind and hoped that the previous reviews had been realistic.

However, early on, I am told that Sudden Infant Death Syndrome occurs when a soul decides that it is not ready to take on an incarnation; not to mention that the soul gets one year to make its mind up...
Published on 10 July 2007 by D. Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market dealing with death, afterlife., 4 Aug 1999
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read for Anyone Who Wishes to Learn About Life & Death, 27 July 1999
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
This book is for those who wish to know more about who we are, our life in this world, and where we will go when we die. Many books out there on the subject are confusing and hard to understand. This book tells it in a easy to understand, detailed manner and leaves you with an easier feeling about life and death. It answers many questions we may have. I would recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read for those of us dealing with loss and grief., 27 April 1999
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
This book lifted the weight of grief from my heart. As I read each page, I felt tremendous comfort knowing more about my mother's recent journey to the other side - and her "graduation day" celebration. I have also shared this book with a terminally ill friend so that he may now have a better understanding of the incredible journey he is about to take.... and the knowing we will all see eachother again ~

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC! THE BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ!, 30 Mar 1999
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
This book has had more of an impact on my life than any other book I have ever read. I spent all of my childhood and most of my adult life terrified of death and this fear has now been totally released. Because I now know so much more about my own soul I find myself being more patient, more loving and more truthful in everything that I do. I no longer take on any of the responsibility for other people's actions and feel great joy at being able to release old angers and frustrations. Thank you Echo for touching my life so deeply and bringing me true spirituality.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MESSAGE OF LIGHT AND LOVE!, 24 May 1999
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
The information in this book does strike a chord in one's soul.It explains our purpose for being here as a divine soul going through the school of life, and how EVERYTHING has meaning and purpose to help us toward the goal of "graduation day".Our souls make many entrances and exits on this Earth plane until we reach the "inevitable" level of total spiritual maturity and embrace our oneness with Creator and creation, once again. The author also shares her unique experiences with life for our souls on the "other side". This book has a very loving and positive feel to it. It applies to ALL, regardless of one's path or place that they are in. It will help those who have lost loved ones to have hope and comfort, those who have illness, those who struggle with difficulties, and those of us who are conciously seeking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 5 Jun 2005
Trina Duffin "Trina" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
Echo Bodine's book is an easy interesting read for antone interested in the hereafter. Her abilities to see things psychically like spirit souls are amazing. The book answers many questions about life and death and provides comfort in bereavement. Definetly on my reccommended list. Incidentally a website which I have found to be very interesting and which readers may be interested in also called the afterlife101.com may be worth people's while logging on to in their search for spiritual truths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reading this book is like coming home!, 8 April 1999
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
Echoes of the Soul is full of new information as well as information we already have but don't "get". Ms.Bodine helps us understand our soul's work by presenting us with clear and understandable information. "Echoes" is a book I will read more than once and will carry with me always. It teaches about death, certainly, but life as well. Ms. Bodine has a wonderful spiritual gift and shares it with her readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 21 Oct 2004
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
I read this book in a day it was so easy to read, it takes you on a journey which we should all look forward to, after losing a loved one i now know that we will meet one day, i think i will now look on life differently how amazing that a book can actually make you feel like that, if you feel you need some inner peace read this book it certainly helped me.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is full of new information!!!, 26 Mar 1999
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
As an avid reader, especially in the spiritual subjects, I must say this is one of the best books I have ever read. It has such wonderful, inspirational and enlightening information that I have recommended it to my friends and family. It is one of those books that you are so thankful to have found and read that you do not want to part with it -- and you will read it over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Echo Bodine has written a winner!, 28 Jan 1999
This review is from: Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light (Paperback)
Readers, if you are looking for answers to the purpose of your life,questions about death, wondering about the soul and its relation to God, others, your personality self, you will love this book. I did! I think this is Echo's best book yet and is destined to be a classic. Read it; you'll love it! Reviewed by Lynn S. La Froth, Editor, Twin Cities Wellness Magazine

Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light
Echoes of the Soul: Moving Beyond the Light by Echo Bodine (Paperback - 22 Feb 1999)
12.46