on 23 March 2014
Nothing to get exited about but it def does the job. A good addition to the teacher experience. Lots of space for comments and it is fit for purpose. Picture shows what you get. Very bright and easy to use.
on 31 July 2014
Received after 3 days instead of an expected 6 days! Can't wait to put these in practice in the new PRIMARY school year! At a quick glance seems easy enough to use! Good buy at a reasonable price!
on 11 August 2014
This is my second purchase of this book! Got one for my daughters birthday last year and it went down a treat so now I've purchased another for her birthday this week! Brill x
on 30 September 2015
Good end of term gift but limited as info boxes are already provided. More suited i think to a child playing than for a teacher who needs to be able to input different things
on 5 May 2015
Bought this for my little grandaughter tia she loves playing pretend teachers so this came in very handy along with all the other teacher gifts well worth the money
on 28 December 2014
Not as expected from previous reviews and book cover. Not suitable for young children as it's laid out for real classroom use. Too many details and tick boxes.
on 13 December 2014
Got this for my daughter for Christmas as she loves to play teachers! She will love this especially for all the pages available to do the register! 10 out of 10
on 30 March 2014
My 5ear old loves using this to pretend to be the teacher, doing the register, collecting together lunch details and writing down how well children gave done.
on 5 March 2015
MY DAUGHTER LOVED THIS BOOK TO PLAY TEACHERS
on 6 December 2013
I bought this item to go with a school set for my 9 year old granddaughter last Christmas and she has used it non stop. She tells me it was her best present which she is still using it now. So this year I have bought another one for my other granddaughter of similar age, and hope it is loved as much.