Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 October 2013
This is a great book for everyone interested in style and styling. The old ladies photographed for the book are true style guru's - all in their own way, inspirational to anyone. This book is not about fashion but about great personalities who have developed their own, truly individual style.
on 14 November 2014
I totally recommend this book. The photos of these lovely ladies that fill the pages of this book, are filled with vitality, power and joy. They are all super stylish and confident. This is proof that there's a life after 40 and 50 and 60. All women should own a copy!
on 8 February 2014
It was a present for my wife, who said 'this book makes you feel better about getting old. The women depicted would put most young women to shame with their life affirming style and verve. All women over fifty should be given a copy of this book'
on 1 June 2013
I bought this for both my sister and I - And what a find - we are both 60 this year and this book inspires!

Yep we are 60 not dead!! fantastic women with style and no worries about age

buy for the women in your life
on 4 June 2013
I was excited to see this book after many snippets in the press and after enjoying the short films he's made.
I hate to say it but it is just a bit disappointing. I expected it Love it. I can't even say why apart from maybe all the best pictures I'd already seen and I'm not sure he really captures these fabulous ladies' personality that much. The photos are just a bit uni dimensional. I felt they needed more text to back them up which a great picture doesn't really need. Think he should make films instead - his interviews I saw with some of his subjects were touching, interesting and left one wanting more.
He certainly knows how to spot class I'll say that.
Sorry to be negative.
on 20 January 2014
This makes a great gift for anyone over 50! The women in it are so inspiring. So lovely to see their use of colour. Being older does not mean that you have to wear beige. Give it to your grandmother. She will love it.
on 20 January 2013
This was a fabulous book and made me realise that you can be smart and funky and great as you get older, and the key point it made to me was not to ever give in or indeed give up with yourself, just do it.
on 28 March 2016
This book was recommended to me by a stylist. It is very good at giving ideas about how to dress with style when you are 55 years old and over. It arrived on time.
on 2 June 2013
I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL BOOK!... If you are a 'Lady of a Certain Age' (& far beyond) with a great love of personal, individual style, this book will inspire you.
on 2 April 2014
Bought as a present for my mother who loved it. These women are an example to us all to make the most of what we have been given.