Flight Attendants
Format: HardcoverChange

on 12 July 2009
Wonderful! Is the simple word for this book. Unlike most aviation books, this one focuses on the boys and girls of the sky and show different carriers crew and their behaviour, all cought through the lense.

The main carriers in the book include British Airways, Iceland air, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways, Southwest Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and Tiger Airlines to name a few. A wonderful thing about this book is we see crew through out different stages. From the trainign centres of BA and Iceland Air, to the busienss class cabin on Hawaiian Airlines and the low cost service of Tiger and Southwest.

You dont have to love avaiation, even have an interest, the book leaves a good and stylish impression like no other. There are no words, just the name of the crew and the airline they work for, but the beautiful thing about this book is the pictures tell a story themselves.

I would really say though, if I had to pick a group to recommend this book too, I would say those interested in fashion and life and people interested inc rew and their unfiorms. Some of the photos even focus on thign slike the hands of the crew, of the hair. One photo even shows a female fligth attendant from SouthWest applying fake eye brows and a Hooters hostess holdign a microphone like its some alien object.

A very stylish and wodnerful coffee tabel book that you take one look at the cover and you cant bare not to take a look!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 1 February 2013
A better name for this book would have been "Asian Flight Attendants", condidering the pictures in the book. I have by now flown a lot on various airlines all over the world and I therfore I expected something more of this book. It is simply boring, with very few good pictures in it. I intend to sell my book since I do not want to waste shelf space for it any more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again