5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most important books I've ever read!, 8 April 2013
Vasco Gaspar (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Source: The Inner Path of Knowledge Creation (BK Business) (Hardcover)
Some years ago I was strangely attracted to a book that later changed my life: it was called Theory U.
Recently I had the same feeling with other book: SOURCE. :)

Only after I found that both books are related, but this one goes much deeper in the place which I think is most important and where "Theory U" is lacking: the bottom of the U.

It gave name and "light" to many processes that I've found often in my life but didn't understood them.

It is also a great reading, full of stories and full of the author's inner "presence", which speaks not only from the heart but also from a clear "deep place" of wisdom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 14 Feb 2014
Elizabeth D. (The Hague, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This book is thought-provoking and stimulating for someone with specific knowledge and interest in philosophy and psychology. It is right up my street.

Source: The Inner Path of Knowledge Creation (BK Business)
Source: The Inner Path of Knowledge Creation (BK Business) by Joseph Jaworski (Hardcover - 1 Feb 2012)
16.99