on 6 June 2013
I sat down with this book in the hope of discovering new insights into the DiSC analysis. I was very disappointed. Even if you are a first timer to the subject, this is no more than OK. About a quarter of the book is explaining the analysis and it's implications. Maybe the clue should be to read the title. It's about how to manage people with reference to the DiSC analysis - recognising what style people are, managing them, delegating to them, handling conflict etc.
Even then it's not an in-depth read. If you are a manager, getting on great with some of your employees whilst struggling with other - and know nothing about DiSC - it could be helpful: Otherwise . . . . . . .
on 11 April 2013
I was a bit disappointed with it, I expected a bit more for the money but it is ok in terms of the information provided