5.0 out of 5 stars anger management!
Ordered this book to help address anger amd frustration with my five year old boy. It helped I think because it was a book telling him the right way to deal with his feelings and not me nagging at him. Also for me it made me feel better as I thought if they have written a book on this subject for parents to share with a child I cant be the only one dealing with this!!!
Published 14 months ago by tash

3.0 out of 5 stars okay content but ebook needs some refining
the content and tips are good. Story is not quite as "smooth" a read as I like, but overall it did the job trying to help my 5-year old find alternate ways of dealing with anger.
Published 20 months ago by communic8te

5.0 out of 5 stars anger management!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Cool Down and Work Through Anger (Learning to Get Along) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 6 May 2012
great book and price, very easy to read and for a child to understand ideal for helping kids control and work through anger

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 16 Dec 2012
These are great books for younger children and I will be trying other titles in the series. Good practical advice. Nice short sentences and a picture for each page.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay content but ebook needs some refining, 12 Nov 2012
I bought it as an ebook for my kindle app. Unfortunately the image spreads don't line up or cannot be viewed as a spread. This makes reading a little "bumpy" and I find myself adding a word or two to help connect some ideas more clearly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for teaching students about anger., 30 Jan 2014
Especially beneficial for autistic children who may struggle with their emotions, this has really helped my son and he enjoys reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 29 May 2013
Easy to read with great visual representation. Useful resource book for all young children with anger issues. Easy to share and read out loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Resource for discussing moods, 12 Aug 2013
Mrs. Elizabeth Mcpherson "Liz McPherson" (Perthshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Excellent resource for discussing moods and in particular anger, and how to cope with this emotion, especially in young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 8 Aug 2013
made it easy to talk to a child, that doesn't want to talk about how he feels.
and says he hates his self,i read it like a bed time story.
and also said that mummy feels like it at times to,also left the book out for others to read so they understand

Cool Down and Work Through Anger (Learning to Get Along)
Cool Down and Work Through Anger (Learning to Get Along) by Cheri J. Meiners (Paperback - 1 May 2010)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 weeks