I was initially dissapointed with this book, as it is more like a magazine than a book and at just under £9 I expected alot more for my money.

I loved the imagery on the front cover and was intreguid to know more about Transfers and altered images.

Published on 27 Nov 2011 by i4colour

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for
It wasn't what I had expected. I am looking for transfers which I can then paint to make home made cards
Published 21 months ago by Etta

4.0 out of 5 stars great content, beautiful images but more like a magazine than a book, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Transfers and Altered Images: With Acrylic Gels and Mediums (Paperback)

I love to do collages, and mixed media artwork therefore thought this book would be ideal as it advertised as to having exciting techniques, materials, tools and tips to transfer and alter drawuings, photos, words and images onto paper, canvas,fabric, board and plastic.

The contents of the book is filled with lovely colourful photographs and samples of work using each different technique.
It is seperated into many different sections and the processes in which you need to do to complete each type of transfer. The step by step guides are clear and concise and the photo of each end product inspires you to work through the book and try them all out.

I am looking forward to trying each technique out, and experiment with my own work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for, 9 Feb 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Magazine not a book, 5 Oct 2012
Hellie (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this expecting lots of inspriration. I was very dissappointed when it arrived as it is a very thin book, more like a magazine. Badly designed, it looks more like a school newsletter than a book. There are some nice images, but you can get most of the information off the internet if you look up Golden acrylic products. Don't bother.

Transfers and Altered Images: With Acrylic Gels and Mediums
Transfers and Altered Images: With Acrylic Gels and Mediums by Chris Cozen (Paperback - 5 Aug 2011)