Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 30 November 2012
easy projects, will keep my daughter occupied for a while :) my only complaint would be its mostly girls accessories, very little gents
on 9 February 2013
At first sight getting the steampunk look can seem really complicated but this book has very clear instructions on how to make a range of clothing and accessories using really easy techniques and re-introducing us to the decorative buttons and closures that we don't see so much of these days. But, a quick Google search and there they are just waiting for you, and not too expensive either! So jump in! You'll be so proud of your creations - and much cheaper than pre-made items!
on 12 June 2013
Wanted a book to inspire me to create steampunk clothing from everyday wear, and this does the trick. Also projects to make a mini fascinator, a small bag and a bodice as well as converting clothes. Would recommend to anyone interested in steampunk who's not a whizz with a sewing machine!
on 6 July 2013
Great ideas and simple to do. Mainly orientated towards women's designs but some great ideas to use for costume making or illustration.
on 13 May 2013
THis book is great for the beginner steampunk enthusiast. Quick to make projects, nice colour pictures and easy to follow instuctions.
on 27 February 2013
Golly, now I just have to make it all - made the little hat which will go with me to the steampunk fair, I can't wait and I love the inspiration this book gives, want to make the corset for the fair too.
on 20 June 2014
I bought this hoping to get some good ideas, similar to the corset shown on the cover. There is hardly anything in here, it shows how to make some Victorian style shirts and wraps. And the only good bit is the part that shows how to make the corset. Total waste of money, no ideas how to dress up clothing to make it more Steampunk at all in my opinion. Wouldn't recommend!
on 7 August 2014
Basic but clear instructions. A good book for anyone new to sewing or just taking up craftwork and who also likes Steampunk. Not a lot in it for boys, mostly girls stuff which is a bit disappointing. I would not recommend it if you were looking for boys things but it's otherwise a good book.
on 22 March 2014
Well presented book of easy to follow projects with clear step by step pictures. Transform plain items of clothing in to essential Steampunk pieces. A great starting point to create a capsule wardrobe for your Steampunk character.
on 14 January 2014
I am having an alice/mad hatter tea party steampunk dress up this year and this is just what I need to get me started. all the projects are simple and effective that I should have thought of them myself!