on 12 October 2011
I have bought all of these books Five in total. I love Zentangling and these books are clear, inspirational and makes you want to create what initially looks like complicated pieces of art, but is broken down into manageable chunks. I will repeat this review on all five books, because I just love them.
on 21 September 2013
I was disappointed with the book. it is very thin and has little content. It may be OK for an absolute beginner, with no artistic ability.
There is nothing here to inspire.I bought 3,5 and 8. There is a lot of duplication. The other books are equally disappointing and I won't be buying any more even though I am addicted to Zentangle.
on 18 December 2012
A bit disappointed with the content of this book. It was lacking rigor. There were some good ideas for the novice but undemanding for me.
on 19 August 2013
Not a great deal of content really. From the cover it looks like you get ideas for other things to do with Zentangle but I was disappointed.
on 28 November 2012
This is the first Zentangle book I've bought and there will definitely be more purchases after this! Loads of inspiration and ideas for new designs. Such an easy process and so stress releasing. Ideal for any age and no artistic training required. All you need is a pen/pencil and some paper! Have fun. :@)
on 1 December 2012
so many new ideas, so little time...A great book and very inspiring.only criticism is that I bought 6 books and had to pay p&p on each one separately when they could have been sent together at much less cost.
on 12 September 2010
I received this book today and got started straight away. It's true what they say, zentangles are very addictive - you can't just stop at one, you have to do more. This book explains the basics well so that you can make an immediate start. Really loved my results too. Great book, now looking to buy the others.
on 13 April 2014
This series is ok !The "books" if you can really call them that are very thin , remove the covers and you have something resembling a magazine pull out some ideas and inspiration but nothing earth shattering. Given the slimness of the volumes not at all worth the money. You are far better off with One Zentangle a day by Beckah Krahula
on 7 April 2014
This range of books are an excellent way to get into producing some amazing artwork. I am relatively new to this art form and have found this book and nos 1,2 and 4 a great help to getting me started. The designs are clearly shown step by step and you easily can build up to attempting some more complex designs yourself.. Highly recommended to mixed media artists like myself.
on 25 August 2012
It is a thin book not much to it. Not sure I would recommend buying it okay for a complete beginner.