Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 October 2011
I have bought all of these books Five in total. I love Zentangling and these books are clear, inspirational and makes you want to create what initially looks like complicated pieces of art, but is broken down into manageable chunks. I will repeat this review on all five books, because I just love them.
on 20 July 2011
Wow! I am new to Zentangles and this book is a great beginners guide to creating beautiful doodles. The diagrams are very clear and easy to follow and it is amazing how quickly you can create something unusual. I like the fact that all the designs are created in small tiles to give you a taster, which you can then adapt to create your own images. I did buy the three books all at once, and this is the only real criticism - the three books could easily have been combined into one. Overall, a great set of books!
on 7 June 2013
These books are just what I was looking for! I have wanted to get into Zentangle for some time and the clear instructions for constructing patterns are very good. The book has loads of hints and tips, making it a clear winner in my book. Thank you Suzanne McNeill for a great series of books.
on 1 December 2012
so many new ideas, so little time...A great book and very inspiring.only criticism is that I bought 6 books and had to pay p&p on each one separately when they could have been sent together at much less cost.
on 21 March 2013
I am fairly new to Zentangle and this book contains some great ideas. It has really helped me build confidence in my drawing abilities
I have recently discovered the art of Zentangle and fell for it straight away. This book is very helpful, with clear and easy to follow diagrams. It didn't take me long before I was filling practice boxes with appealing patterns! This is so much easier than it first looks, although it can progress to very detailed and intricate patterns. The book is a great aid for getting started and there is a bug that comes with it - if the bug bites, you are hooked! As a great new hobby or winter pastime, this book really helped me get started.
on 5 May 2013
Another Zentangle book which provided many ideas and suggestions .Thoroughly enjoyed by children and myself .The pictures provide some good ideas
on 26 November 2012
As expected, another in a great series. Thoroughly recommended for all ages. Great follow up to Zentangle Basics, the first in the series.
on 13 April 2014
This series is ok !The "books" if you can really call them that are very thin , remove the covers and you have something resembling a magazine pull out some ideas and inspiration but nothing earth shattering. Given the slimmest of the volumes not at all worth the money. You are far better off with One Zentangle a day by Beckah Krahula
on 6 July 2013
I was more than pleased with my book, Zentangle 2 it was full of the ideas I required to progress my new found Hobby it is a very absorbing art, thank you very much.