5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome anthology
Published 7 months ago by Gavin

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Stories are much of the same and become boring. I quickly by-passed them after the first few. Not worth the time spent on the book.
Published 5 months ago by TK at Adlington,Lancs

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome anthology, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Big Book of Orgasms : 69 Sexy Stories (Paperback)
Rachel Kramer Bussell is not only an awesome author but also collates a pretty mean collection as she shows again in this anthology. "I'm on fire" is a deliciously short tale of hot fun. The brevity of the stories means that they are perfect for a stolen moment on a commute or a moment of relaxation at home. My only criticism is that occasionally my commutes weren't long enough to finish enjoying the second or third tale in a row. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Stuff, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Big Book of Orgasms : 69 Sexy Stories (Paperback)
This review is from: The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories (Paperback)
This book should come with a set of oven mitts. One of the hottest compilations I have had the pleasure to read.This is a must read for fans of erotic short stories. As I read this book I felt like I was on a sea cruise and an erotic buffet was laid out for me. I have read this one twice because I read through the storys with such anticipation that I felt I missed out on the storys the first time.There are story's for any taste in erotic literature. Purchase and enjoy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 6 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 3 Dec 2013
This one does what it says on the tin, as they say in the world of DIY. It's a book, it's big (69 stories big) and it's focused sharply and overwhelmingly on orgasms. So what else could you possibly need to know? I guess you'd want to know that the stories are fluently written, original and hot. Check, check and check.

What, you need more?

Oh, okay then, the book is addictive. You sit down and think, I'll just read a couple before I go and do all those things on my to-do list. And then you think, just one more. Just one more. And before you know it, it's way past your bedtime and all the things on your to-do list no longer seem like such high priorities. The stories are very short, like intense bursts of orgasmic energy, which makes it all the more surprising when you realise how long you've spent with this book (and I say 'with' rather than 'reading' because of the likelihood of, er, interaction).

It's all about orgasms. Yeah, I know, the title says that. But just think of the huge variety of possibilities here, which the stories can and do explore: variety of genders, groupings, sexual acts, toys, vanilla and kink, just how many routes to la petite mort there are, and how no climax is ever the quite same as another.

And, back in the spirit of DIY, there are a lot of solo stories, which is a such a refreshing change to the romance formula of couplings or the odd menage. It's a reminder that, yes having a partner or partners is all very nice, but it's not an essential requirement for sexual pleasure. How lovely, and empowering, and liberating, and other such self-help terms: we all have the power in our own fingertips (or the palms of our hands) to give ourselves joy in so many ways. And the chances are that if you read this book, you will.

Big Book of Orgasms : 69 Sexy Stories
Big Book of Orgasms : 69 Sexy Stories by Rachel Kramer Bussel (Paperback - 10 Oct 2013)
8.39