5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best
In my opinion this is one of the best books of its genre. I have read quite a few of the 'Best Women's Erotica' series and they are all splendid. I like stories written by women, it is an education to us mere men. We learn more about what women want and what makes them tick so we know what pleases them and don't have to say 'how was it for you' when it's over.
There...
Published on 11 May 2011 by Cannon Ball

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
ok
Published 6 months ago by M J Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best, 11 May 2011
There are many famous names among the list of contributors and all of the stories are very good, they feel real, the characters feel real and I can feel myself being involved in the story. Enjoyable and an inspiration. I also like the cover picture and notice the girl has red knees, so I wonder what she has been up to. Good stories all, but a couple of my favourites are 'Fly', which is almost an erotic fairytale. And 'Live Bed Show'.
Well worth another read I think. To complete your erotic education have a look at Elizabeth Chamberlain's Absolute Erotica: The Definitive Collection a must for the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best erotica--hot and good!, 20 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Best Women's Erotica 2009 (Paperback)
I love reading erotica antholgoies mainly because they are quick and to the point--if you know what I mean. This collection is just up my alley. It's got some really great shorts that are hot and good. I never got bored with any of them, that's for sure! A high recommend to lovers of erotica, along with Whatever He Wants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy., 2 Dec. 2011
Laura - See all my reviews
Really enjoyed this book, if your into this sort of thing which I was. Very erotic and sexy. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 14 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Best Women's Erotica 2009 (Paperback)
After having the ones before from 2006 till now . I found this had the same standard of stories which are to the point and are quality erotica. I Have never bought any other erotica I highly recommended this as it has the arousal factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars A credit to an excellent series, 18 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Best Women's Erotica 2009 (Paperback)
I have read quite a few of the 'Best Women's Erotica' series and throughout the standard has remained very high. Best Women's Erotica 2007 was one of my particular favourites. The 2009 edition continues with that high standard.

I have to say that my favourite story is 'Ritual Space' by Janine Ashbless. A tale of subterranean lust, and Janine describes it as it is, hot and pulsatingly erotic, I really felt the passion coming over me.

The cover picture is also good, the girl has a lovely glowing complexion. Another book of red hot stories I've got into recently, is Elizabeth Chamberlain's very excellent Absolute Erotica: The Definitive Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Orgasmic, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Best Women's Erotica 2009 (Paperback)
Brilliant just brilliant. In fact in my opinion the best of the series so far. Some really original stories and I'm amazed at how these excellent writers keep thinking them up. 'Fast Car Not For Sale' is sexual escapism at its best and I wish I had the nerve to do what the woman in the story did. 'Fly' is another favourite which is a sort of sexual fairy tale which I think you will find familiar. I can recommend it, in fact there isn't one in the series I didn't like. There is a wealth of these erotic anthologies about at the moment and a couple of others that are worth considering are Alison Tylers Got a Minute?: Sixty Second Erotica and Elizabeth Chamberlain's Absolute Erotica: The Definitive Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars A little bit of naughtiness, 10 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Best Women's Erotica 2009 (Paperback)
Nice to have some erotica for women. Not too in your face, a little titillating but harmless.

4.0 out of 5 stars To the point, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Best Women's Erotica 2009 (Paperback)
There's lots to like here, and some to chuckle at, and some to scratch your head and go "huh?" - but that just means there is probably something for everyone. There wasn't any truly appalling writing, and some of the stories are done very well. I particularly liked the take on Peter and Wendy as for once they were not at all insipid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great erotic collection, 28 Sept. 2011
Another great collection of red hot juicy stories from Violet Blue and friends. Very fresh, original and exciting stories guaranteed to give you that sexy tingling feeling. I've read quite a few of the 'Best Women's' series and enjoyed them all. Even my wife admitted to enjoying them, which coming from her is quite a regal accolade.
A lot of good erotica around at the minute, liked very much Best Women's Erotica 2007 which is the first one that I read and in a lot of ways, my favourite. Also worthy of note is 100 Percent Erotica by Suzie Van Aartman, not seen anything before or since by her, but I certainly liked that one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
ok

Best Women's Erotica 2009
Best Women's Erotica 2009 by Edited by Violet Blue (Paperback - 4 Dec. 2008)