5.0 out of 5 stars SAY NO TO GNOMING!!!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Goblinproofing One's Chicken Coop: And Other Practical Advice in Our Campaign Against the Fairy Kingdom (Paperback)
I've just finished reading 'Goblinproofing One's Chicken Coop' and not a moment too soon! Being a Faery Folklorist and wanderer/explorer of fairy sites, I read this book hoping to pick up a tip or two on how to deal with troublesome pixies and stubborn urisks, and to educate myself on the latest scientific research into the curing of elf shot, but this book has opened my eyes to a world of dangers I'm ashamed to say I was previously thoroughly unprepared for. Now I can confidently wander through woods without a care in the world, safe in the knowledge that should I meet a grumpy troll I have a list of riddles at the ready, and should I have the good fortune of stumbling across a herd of fairy cattle then I have my converted dolls house all prepared and my fairy cattle ranch will be open for business!

However the author should be aware that not all of us agree with the sport of gnome hunting, and may I urge others who disagree with this barbaric sport to contact their local gnome preservation society. SAY NO TO GNOMING!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Fantastic book, everyone should have one.

Goblinproofing One's Chicken Coop: And Other Practical Advice in Our Campaign Against the Fairy Kingdom by Reginald Bakeley Foreword by Clint Marsh (Paperback - 10 Sept. 2012)