5.0 out of 5 stars There isn't enough stars for this deck., 11 Sept. 2013
Miss J. Gillespie "Arianrhod" (Aberdeenshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck (Paperback)
After seeing this deck be used on a reading channel. I feel like I should get this deck. So ordered it.

Woah! If you have other oracles, ideally about the size of the Universal Wisdom Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno. The cards are of good quality card (none of the fears you get when you know you deck may bend when shuffling it) and they have a lovely matt finish with a sheen. The artwork is truly stunning as is the messages obtained from the deck.

If you are looking for a goddess based deck without the "Virtue" then this is an ideal deck to have.

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful deck, 26 Dec. 2013
J. Osborne (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck (Paperback)
I bought this deck and the 'Energy Oracle Cards' at the same time, which was probably a little unfair as my immediate preference was for the 'Energy Oracle' deck. However, this pack has its own lovely images and will be used extensively. For anyone seeking an oracle deck, this one certainly has its own attraction!

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful!!!, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck (Paperback)
These cards are definitely beautiful and when I opened them they made me tingle all over. I do have several packs of cards for readings but these are my main workers. I had a very powerful connection with these straight away. I also had to buy a second pack for my friend as she fell in love with them, the art work on these are fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck (Paperback)
Beautiful oracle cards. So inspiritanional and colourful. Thank you for creating these beautiful cards. Easy to connect with. Awesome energy

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning cards., 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck (Paperback)
This is a beautiful and very spiritual deck I find it is wonderful for development and personal readings, if you are in a rut and wanting to progress with your spiritual path I can really recommend these are they are so calming and the messages within the cards are full of upliftment.

Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck
Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck by Kim Dreyer (Paperback - 2 July 2013)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available