on 28 May 2012
Like a fellow (and similiar named lol) reviewer I met the lovely lady Frances who created these cards at a mbs fair where she showed me the cards and did me a small reading,the cards were beautiful and the message accurate so I purchased them,which she then signed,which I thought was really nice of her.
The artwork is very beautiful and magical,if you like the Doreen virtue decks,I'm pretty sure you'll like these too,the booklet is quite indepth and the readings I've done so far have been accurate,I highly recommend these cards.
on 5 April 2013
I love this deck to bits. The artwork is breath taking and very detailed, the artist is Peter Pracownik who also is the artist for the following decks - The Hobbit Tarot,Imperial Dragon Oracle, and a deck I very much have my eyes on - (Ogham the Celtic Oracle Tarot Deck & Book Set) By Baggott, Andy (Author) Hardcover on 01-Dec-2005.

This deck is also very much unique as you have both a working set of cards and a power card and you pick them separately. I am about to use this deck for my weekly reading and have used this deck as my daily draw. I just love this energy of the deck and I also live on what is old woodland, so I feel energetically linked to this beautiful and stunning deck.

The LWB you get with the deck is also a treasure as well as it is with the meanings you need, there is a description of the card and also you get what the fairy, sprite etc is telling you.

All in all, it is an amazing deck and one to have if you are a fan of fairies and also into plants. Love this deck to bits!

You won't be disappointed with this deck.
on 21 May 2012
i met frances at a mind body spirit fair, she is wonderful and very inspiring, her cards are beautifully illustrated and it comes with a small book. There are various ways to use these cards, you have additional cards to add to your reading to strengthen the reading. Overall lovely and quite unusual
on 21 March 2012
most beautiful deck i own
most wonderful illustrations
totally wonderful and beautiful

wonderful little white book
very easy to use
on 20 August 2013
The artwork in these is fantastic. It is quite a small deck, in terms of how many cards there are in the box. In order to do a reading, the pack is supposed to be split into the main deck and a smaller number of 'gold' cards. I found this irritating and felt it detracted from the fluidity of working with an oracle deck, so I simply threw that instruction away, mixed all the cards together and pick one or two when I have a query. Not for children - the card interpretations are too complex and they focus a lot on 'God' and are quite spiritual, but the cards are so detailed, you could simply interpret the picture for yourself and leave the mini booklet to one side.
on 22 November 2014