5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate readings, 30 May 2013
Miss C. L. Holmes (sheffield, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
Only bad thing was the bag ripped on me so i haven't used them in a few weeks due to needing a new bag but yeah i am 25 years old and have been reading tarot ect since i was 6 years old and i have to say this set was a good idea less messy than tea leafs in a cup aha. Just as accurate as tea leafs and has a book for people that does not know how to read the cards. I did myself a reading and a few friends with these so far and everything has come true so far exactly to the detail in my life. They told me of a female that could cause some problems for me with my partner and a few other details that would lead to it and the aftermath...well lets just say i was prepared because of these cards as i don't like tea myself so i never had done a reading on myself with this method till recently. So yeah it helped a lot and saved my engagement big time :) random i know but i never even do my own tarot well i haven't since i was 16 so it was lucky i got these aha. I would say these would be very good for begginers and for people who struggle to learn things fast as with these the cards kinda explain themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars a delight, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
This is such a delight to use. i love to have a look and see what the week ahead will have in store. It has been mostly accurate for me and for others have been reading for. It also a agreat tool along side the tarot for that extra piece of clairifcation I love the round cards there are many and are provided with a bag to shuffle pick from however this ripped within 2 mins literally the card caught snagged so I use a velvet bag I brought in its place. The book is nice too with its descriptions and tips.. I would definately recommend these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate readings and fun to do! You do not need to believe in this to try it! Follow your feelings and have an open mind!, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
It is an accurate and fun game, be prepared to set aside an hour or two though, these readings can take time and also space to layout! If you shuffle the cards outside of the bag/pouch (yes it does come loose at its seem on first use!) that is included then you will need more surfaces, one for shuffling and one for laying the cards out on. I am referring to the full year method here which is recommended for first use, you have to shuffle inbetween each full deck or cycle of 12 months. Shuffling and laying the cards out does not take that much time up (I haven't timed it because that would cause me to lose my concentration and energetic focus on allowing my intuition to guide me when selecting cards) but recording your results does take the most time, in my experience at least. You can write down each result in full with its full descriptve meaning for your record, because if you take these cards more seriously than merely a game, you will want to see if you can make use of their predictions and see if you can adjust these. The best thing about destiny is that everything is fluid and dynamic, nothing is static, unless you want it to be, then you allow it to be! Nothing is set in stone until it has happened, then it is too late to change it, if you allow too much time to pass, that is until we have time travel to see the results of things before we do things!

If you are anything like me and do have intuition but often ignore it, to your peril! But you can still tune in to it and use it, the best way to describe intuition or gut feeling to anyone that is not familiar or sure; just act on what you first strongly feel, although the feeling may also be subtle, yet distinct. Some would simply call it common sense, and maybe it is some of the time. I don't know how else to describe it, but it is energy that you and every one else naturally has, and you may choose to ignore it to your disadvantage. It is always right as well, so think of yourself as your own oracle, you have all the answers already, you just need to learn to listen to yourself or how to tune into to your inner self. I know this sounds like new age nonsense to a lot of people, but if it works for you and you know it makes sense, only you can have the experience to testify this, then you should not care what any one else thinks or believes to be true, they are simply wrong and their "reasonable explanations" are just their way of denying what they do not know or see, so it must not be real, for them. Many people have preminitions, even people that are not psychic, I read stories of how people know their future before it happens, we all have this ability and many of us experience it at some time in our life. I am logically minded, I want evidence and proof before I believe it is true, but I also want my creative side to grow, you can only acchive this when you have an open mind and think symbolically and creatively. This is most difficult to do in the modern western world, even increasingly so in the east now as well. I have done numerous tests over the years online and found that my left side of my brain dominates - probably too much! I want this to change and I think working with fortune cards, whether tea leaves, tarot, Russian Gyspsy cards, etc they will help me on this path along with other brain training development and exercise methods.

I found that using the cards does require or use a certain amount of energy, probably because I did the full year method and recorded the results. I did this because I would have had to refer to the booklet each time otherwise, which each meaning is in alphabetical order, and your cards you pick certainly are not! So it makes sense to me to take photos on my phone of each month and the cards in the order I picked them, because the cards are divided into four sections of the month, depending on how you prefer your tradition tea leaf reading - some do not split the months up like this. I don't want to go into any more details on how to use the cards, other than to say it is easy even for first use and easier after that. Even if you are buying these for fun, it is fun! If you want them for genuine guidance then I think you will find them useful, they do provide you with an insight into your current situation and your deepest ambitions that you are still working toward in life and any boundaries that you are up against, or may be in the future and what to look out for to avert anything undesired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 18 Mar 2012
This review is from: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
These are nicely illustrated and so so easy to use. They come with a silk pouch, and the instructions are easy to follow. Really good product and highly recommended - thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
I was given these cards as a birthday present.
The Cards are beautiful and have an old feeling to them. They are made in muted colors, although the cards are shiny. They are thick enough to resist shuffling through time and they are round.
The book is well written and well made out of thick and shiny paper. Although they give good meanings of the cards, the information about each one of them is brief, which prevents an in depth explanation about each one. Still, it is a good deck because the cards are very intuitive and easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cards., 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
Found them very easy to use, after a few gos the readings became more accurate. Tea leaf readings without mess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and accurate, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (Hardcover)
As a professional tarot reader of over 40 years I was looking for something different and was impressed by this set of cards. I have done several readings and the feedback I have received has been very positive. I have also done the weekly readings for myself and have to say how accurate they were. Recommended for beginners and professionals alike.

Tea Leaf Fortune Cards
Tea Leaf Fortune Cards by Rae Hepburn (Hardcover - 10 Dec 2011)
29.99