Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 January 2013
As a huge fan of the artist i was delighted with this deck of cards. Everytime you look at the whimsical illustrations you can find something new to suprise you. Admittedly, i won't be using them for readings so can't comment on their use but as a thing of beauty they are outstanding and are worth buying just for framing or simply chilling out by browsing through the cards.... maybe they work in more mysterious ways than just Tarot readings?
Highly recommended
VINE VOICEon 19 September 2012
This was the second Deck from the Paulina Cassidy designs that I purchased - the first being `Paulina Tarot'. (see my Review for those) which I had not been impressed with, but I have to say I was far more pleased with these!

This is a truly beautiful Deck. Unlike the aforementioned; there's not too much going on in the Cards, and often only contain a single character which makes them easier to decipher. The colours are more vibrant too, yet still retain a softness to make them fey and beautiful. The Cards are thicker and have a glossy coating - whereas the `Paulina' Set lacked gloss and are slightly thinner. It depends on how much you intend to use them of course - but thicker is always best. : - )

Includes the usual informative booklet.
on 3 March 2015
These cards are wonderful. The pictures are lovely and really enhance the meanings of the cards in a really unique manner. The ways In which they are translated bring out each card in a positive manner so rather than feeling negative in any way they give a certain amount of advice to the reader to gain insight into their questions. I absolutely adore them and have done some great readings for people so far which made them feel good after rather than feeling as if bad things were occurring. I am so glad I bought these there was so much care put into drawing them and the end result is a friendly reading and constructive advice. I would recommend these to anyone.
on 30 October 2013
I have many Tarot decks, but this one has become one of my favorites. I also have Paulina Cassidy's 'Paulina Tarot', but I like this one a lot better.
The images are beautiful and friendly, yet still to the point like a good Tarot deck is.
The stock is of good quality and has a beautiful glossy touch.
I would definitely recommend this deck to anyone who loves to read Tarot.
on 24 February 2013
Absolutely beautiful - sort of Alice in Wonderlandy! Great detail and the 'meanings' of the cards relate totally to the traditional tarot deck meanings which make them very good for reading with. NOTHING DARK ABOUT THEM WHATSOEVER! Every one an artistic gem. LWB excellent - not important but every character on the cards is assigned a 'name' which adds to the fun.
on 29 March 2012
A second amazing deck from Artist Paulina Cassidy.The cards are whimsical and sometimes dark but this just adds to the overall beauty of the deck.I didn't think that the first deck could be beaten.I use that one all the time.This one too is outstanding! full of energy, challenges and honesty.
on 11 February 2013
The Joie de Vivre Tarot is beautiful and I love it. Also it was so much cheaper from The Book Depository so thank you.
on 16 August 2013
I bought this for my younger sister as i wanted a deck more aimed also for the younger reader in mind where the art work is more appealing. On seeing the deck in person I had to get one for myself, I have many tarot decks and this deck was another must have for the collection. It's personality, beautiful Illustrations + joyous fun fantasy.
on 19 June 2013
My current favourite deck (along with the Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan).. The imagery is so delightfully quirky and conjurs up
the emotion of the card beautifully. Don't be fooled by it's childlike use of pictures, it evokes great insight and wisdom and
the wording in the LWB is superb.
on 16 April 2016
I bought this for my Tarot card collection as I really like the design. Cards themselves are nicely made, good quality.