Format: Cards|Change

VINE VOICEon 20 March 2013
Despite their title, this is a very beautiful deck indeed! Anyone who seeks a difference from their ordinary deck - or simply prefers beauty in `dark' imagery, then this is the deck for you! Here, `dark' definitely appears more attractive!

These cards are truly very beautiful, and they're quite easy to read too! Lisa Hunt has included long descriptions of each card, but her meanings and interpretations are very brief and to the point. You might find these more interesting to read for yourself as I do, but there's enough there in the little booklet I guess for those who are not able to.

The artwork is extremely delicate and has an `ethereal' quality to them with the use of faint and delicate colours which is deliberate due to the deck's theme of course. The quality of the actual cards is extremely good too. There's also a free `special' bonus card included in each pack which is a nice touch.

Highly recommended!
on 29 September 2013
From the very instant I unpackaged this deck I knew they would get regular use as they're simply brilliant: sometimes a deck can take a while to get comfortable with, not so with these for me at least, straight away I felt a natural affinity with them. Thus far I've had very clear readings and easy interpretations but you can go so deep with them if you want with little effort. The artistry and symbolism is amazing and the cards themselves are very good quality as are the background stories to each card in the LWB as they really do give a much deeper understanding to what's detailed on each card.

My only niggle is the coating on the cards themselves - it's a little 'grabby' but I'm sure that will wear off with use
on 31 July 2013
Universally haunted deck that draws together a well represented cast of spectres from across the world. Interesting set of spirits to get to know in this format, highly recommended for those that take a more eclectic approach to making contact.
on 10 December 2015
A bit grainy in their artwork. The stories and folk-lore surrounding each spirit/ghost are really interesting and do help give the deck some atmosphere and meaning. I do mix the decks meanings (As per the LWB that comes with the deck) with traditional RWS meanings and thus get an accurate reading.

The cards are not large. Easily shuffled but they are not easy to identify nor easy on the eye.
on 13 March 2014
I needed to ask for a change because the box was used, and a week later I received a brand new one.
The tarot is beautiful, I love it !
on 27 September 2014
just the cards i was looking for. just the correct size for me. being a collector of cards this is one more pack i couldnt resist buying.
on 22 May 2016
Interesting deck unusual good to work with. Sometimes takes me on to mediumship readings after finishing cod read.
on 5 December 2014
Box bashed but item still wrapped and sealed inside. Nice looking deck, perfect for what I needed it for.
on 14 July 2014
Beautiful cards
on 9 August 2012
This deck is Ok. And it is on good quality card. But the colours are a bit wishy washy and thin. This deck does not work well for me. But dont let that put you off. It may be brilliant for you.