5.0 out of 5 stars Simply an inspiring Tarot Deck
Published 10 months ago by Joanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
I needed to ask for a change because the box was used, and a week later I received a brand new one.
The tarot is beautiful, I love it !
Published 4 months ago by Morgane

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply an inspiring Tarot Deck, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ghosts and Spirits Tarot (Cards)
From the very instant I unpackaged this deck I knew they would get regular use as they're simply brilliant: sometimes a deck can take a while to get comfortable with, not so with these for me at least, straight away I felt a natural affinity with them. Thus far I've had very clear readings and easy interpretations but you can go so deep with them if you want with little effort. The artistry and symbolism is amazing and the cards themselves are very good quality as are the background stories to each card in the LWB as they really do give a much deeper understanding to what's detailed on each card.

My only niggle is the coating on the cards themselves - it's a little 'grabby' but I'm sure that will wear off with use

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghostly Globalisation, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Ghosts and Spirits Tarot (Cards)
Universally haunted deck that draws together a well represented cast of spectres from across the world. Interesting set of spirits to get to know in this format, highly recommended for those that take a more eclectic approach to making contact.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTFUL AND ETHEREAL!, 20 Mar 2013
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ghosts and Spirits Tarot (Cards)
Despite their title, this is a very beautiful deck indeed! Anyone who seeks a difference from their ordinary deck - or simply prefers beauty in `dark' imagery, then this is the deck for you! Here, `dark' definitely appears more attractive!

These cards are truly very beautiful, and they're quite easy to read too! Lisa Hunt has included long descriptions of each card, but her meanings and interpretations are very brief and to the point. You might find these more interesting to read for yourself as I do, but there's enough there in the little booklet I guess for those who are not able to.

The artwork is extremely delicate and has an `ethereal' quality to them with the use of faint and delicate colours which is deliberate due to the deck's theme of course. The quality of the actual cards is extremely good too. There's also a free `special' bonus card included in each pack which is a nice touch.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Beautiful cards

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ghosts and Spirits Tarot (Cards)
The tarot is beautiful, I love it !

3.0 out of 5 stars IT OK..BUT, 9 Aug 2012
This review is from: Ghosts and Spirits Tarot (Cards)
This deck is Ok. And it is on good quality card. But the colours are a bit wishy washy and thin. This deck does not work well for me. But dont let that put you off. It may be brilliant for you.

Ghosts and Spirits Tarot