5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck
I was completely awed by the beauty and simplicity of this tarot deck, and it is full of symbolism despite clear drawings/paintings. I really like it and I would recommend highly.
Published 17 months ago by Monica

3.0 out of 5 stars like the simplicity
hit and and miss some images were inspiring /wow keeping in mind card meanings
ususally what I do have create mix deck [from all decks i own] ,providing they are all same card size
Published 8 months ago by Fazmax

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck, 8 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow ! Love Sun and Moon, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sun and Moon Tarot [With Booklet] (Cards)
In the past this is a deck I would never have chosen as I was never really into unrealistic decks. However, this has changed and when I saw a few sample pictures from this deck I immediately knew I just had to get my hands on this deck. There was something magical about the tiny faceless people that totally intrigued me and I loved the vast amount of empty space that was in each card. On receiving the deck I was not disappointed and immediately loved it. The cards are a great size to work with, easy to shuffle and good quality card. Just right for my small hands. The artwork is childlike which is delightful and really works well as it gets the imagination going. Some of the characters are really funky and modern with their trainers, dreadlocks and hoodies which gives the deck a really modern feel. Words are bodly written at the top of the minors as in Thoth decks such as gain, oppression etc. For some this may be a problem but I actually don't mind this at all. The court cards are Prince, princess, King and Queen. Each prince and king ride an animal, such as a dolphin for the prince of cups, a lion for the prince of wands and a unicorn for the king of wands.

3.0 out of 5 stars like the simplicity, 12 Nov 2013
hit and and miss some images were inspiring /wow keeping in mind card meanings

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sun and Moon Tarot [With Booklet] (Cards)
A lovely and simple harmoniuos and gentle deck! I would recommend it to anyone one. Sweet images based on the sun and moon.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely pack of cards, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Sun and Moon Tarot [With Booklet] (Cards)
Simplicity itself. The design is lovely and also unusual. The pictures on the cards leave you room to use and work your own intuition and insight. I love them.

Sun and Moon Tarot [With Booklet]
Sun and Moon Tarot [With Booklet] by Vanessa Decort (Cards - 30 May 2010)
13.59